(1) Judge not, that ye be not judged. (2) For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged; and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. (3) And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brothers eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
(7) Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
(8) For everyone that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh, findeth; and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened. (9) Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
(13) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat. (14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it..
(22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? (23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity!